Over two-thirds of the world's top ten motor vehicle and parts companies choose LRQA for certification.
As one of the hardest hit industries during the economic crisis, the automotive sector is facing critical challenges:
- Increased globalization, complexity and risk-prone supply from multiple-tiered suppliers.
- A need for continuous improvement in management systems, especially those of suppliers.
- Increased risk of supply chain failures, resulting in stoppages and high financial loss.
- Increased requirements, expectations and regulations in emissions management, operating structure and post-bankruptcy recovery.
- Challenging economic, customer and government expectations that require streamlined business processes to increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Tightened credit market and decreased consumer confidence.
- Demand for cleaner, greener more fuel-efficient cars.
With an unstable economy, tougher customer expectations and an unpredictable marketplace, the automotive industry is looking for solutions to help manage these challenges, and LRQA can help.
As a market leader in the provision of Business Assurance service throughout the Automotive industry for both OEMs and component suppliers, we understand the challenges you face and our experts are prepared to assist you in managing your risks as you meet these challenges.
For decades, we’ve provided trusted independent assessment, certification and training services to the automotive industry, and our clients are among the largest names within the sector. In fact, it is fairly safe to say that just about any vehicle on the road contains a part that has been manufactured by an LRQA-certified company.
LRQA assessors are automotive engineers and industry specialists who are matched with your business needs, enabling an effective and robust audit of your system.
As an organization who understands the automotive industry, we offer a range of Business Assurance solutions to help meet your needs: