Maximize your learning and your time when you take advantage of an additional day of insight through dynamic Audit and Business Improvement training as part of this select course package.
This course package combines...
Why combine Audit Report Writing with ISO/TS 16949 Internal Audito? The ISO/TS 16949 Internal Audito course contains new and updated content with information on the Revisions to the ISO/TS 16949 Standard and has been developed specifically with the North American automotive industry in mind with industry-specific internal auditing exercises and examples.
Add an Audit Report Writing course to this, and you’ll walk away having also learned how to write more effective, engaging, clear and concise audit reports that will help you apply your ISO/TS 16949 internal auditing skills to drive action and continual improvement.
In this course package, you will learn…
- the contribution internal audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- how to use processes, including Customer Oriented Processes (COPs) to audit the effective implementation of your quality system
- to plan, conduct and report internal audits in accordance with automotive industry requirements
- how to verify that current practice conforms with defined requirements, including customer specific requirements
- to verify that associated tools which support the requirements of ISO/TS 16949 are implemented effectively
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to report findings accurately against the requirements of ISO/TS 16949
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for the action taken
- how to engage the readers of your audit report
- techniques and ideas for clear writing
- how to determine the cause and impact of a non-conformance
- to report nonconformities as management system deficiencies
- how to communicate audit findings with appropriate impact
- how to write user-friendly audit reports that are clear, direct and concise
Your future development...
Total course CPDs: