BRC Food Issue 8 Training
If you already hold a Lead Auditor qualification, wish to gain a deeper understanding of the BRC Global Standards audit process, and are considering becoming a BRC Food Safety Issue 8 auditor, this course is for you.
- This course will is designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the BRC Food Issue 8 Standard, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent, how to conduct a BRC Global Standards audit, including planning and reporting of the audit.
Key learning objectives:
Delegates who attend this course will gain an understanding of:
- BRC Global Standards Food Issue 8 and complete requirements of the Standard
- BRC Global Standards auditing protocol, effective auditing techniques and completing the audit report
- Compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- BRC Global Standards Directory
- Delegates must have a working knowledge of quality management systems as well as auditing within the relevant food and beverage manufacturing sector.
- Delegates should have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration prior to attending.
- Auditor Training 50 question exam; Pass mark 75%
Dates & Locations
- November 5-7, 2018 Houston, TX
- January 7-9, 2018 Philadelphia, PA