BRC Food Issue 8 Training
Are you ready for BRC Food Issue 8? If you’re already BRC certified it is important to note that all BRC Food audits commencing February 1, 2019 will be to the new BRC Food Issue 8. Our team of BRC experts is here to help you prepare.
- This course will provide delegates with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the Standard requirements for BRC Food Issue 8 and is designed to equip attendees with the skills and knowledge to successfully implement the changes to the standard on-site.
Key learning objectives:
- Understand the changes to BRF Food existing requirements
- Understand what sites need to do to implement the new BRC Food Issue 8 requirements
- Recognize the changes to the protocol of the BRC Food standard
- Know what to expect from a BRC Food 8 audit
Who Should Attend?
- Site technical and quality managers and their teams
- BRC Global Standards Professionals
- Issue 7 to 8 Conversion for Sites 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
Dates & Locations
- October 4, 2018 – Calgary, Alberta
- October 17, 2018 – Vancouver, BC
- October 24, 2018 – Edmonton, Alberta
- October 30, 2018 – Philadelphia, PA
- November 22, 2018 – Sydney, Nova Scotia
- December 10, 2018 – Fresno, CA