BRC Food Issue 8 Training
Are you just starting to implement the BRC Food Safety Standard? Are you ready for BRC Food Issue 8? If you’re new to BRC Food Issue 8, this course is for you.
Remember, audits commencing February 1, 2019 will be to the new BRC Food Issue 8. Our team of BRC experts is here to help you prepare.
- This course will is designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the BRC Food Issue 8 Standard and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification as well as actions needed before, during and after a BRC Food Issue 8 audit.
Key learning objectives:
To provide an understanding of:
- The details of the BRC Food Issue 8 Standard
- How to meet the requirements of the BRC Food Issue 8 Standard
- What to expect from your BRC Global Standards Food Issue 8 audit
- Accessing and using site audit reports on the BRC Global Standards Directory
Who Should Attend?
- Site technical and quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing
- BRC Global Standards Professionals
- Sites Training 25 question exam; Pass mark 60%
Dates & Locations
- October 2-3, 2018 – Calgary, Alberta
- October 18-19, 2018 – Vancouver, BC
- October 24-25, 2018 – Edmonton, Alberta
- US Dates & Locations to be Announced Soon!