ISO 9001:2015 is the internationally recognized quality management system (QMS) standard for organizations who want to prove their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of their customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements with an objective to enhance customer satisfaction through process improvements and assurance of conformity.
ISO 9001:2015 certification is applicable to and can benefit any organization – irrespective of size, industry or type of product or service delivered.
LRQA provides accredited ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 9001:2015 training including IRCA certified courses, and LRQA ISO 9001 gap analysis services for many of the world’s leading organizations.
A key requirement of the ISO 9001:2105 standard is the evaluation of risks and opportunities, and LRQA’s Business Assurance approach means that in addition to ensuring your conformance to the standard, we can also focus on identifying opportunities for improvement and your key risks through the use of carefully themed ISO 9001:2105 certification assessments.
ISO 9001:2015 vs ISO 9001:2008
Find out more about the ISO 9001 revision.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification
- Internationally agreed and recognized practices for quality management
- Model to address opportunities and risks in an improved systematic and structured manner
- Leverage a fuller view of organizational context that enhances the effectiveness of risk-based thinking
- Enhanced management of supplier performance improvement
- Model for delivering excellence for customers, clients and other key stakeholders
- Improved alignment between your management system and your organization’s most important business objectives
- Opportunity to make your management system even more powerful, moving beyond compliance to performance
- Common language for working with business customers and suppliers worldwide
- Improve communications around quality throughout your organization, promote best practice and drive improvements across your supply chain
- Improve product, process and service quality, increase customer satisfaction levels, customer loyalty and retention while improving productivity and reducing costs
- Annex SL makes working with multiple management systems simpler, enabling ISO 9001:2015 to more easily integrate with other standards, such as ISO 14001, ISO 27001 and ISO 50001
Why choose LRQA for ISO 9001?
Trusted experience - LRQA has been at the forefront of standards development and a market leader in ISO 9001 certiﬁcation and training for more than 25 years. More than half of the world’s top 200 companies choose LRQA.
Technical expertise – Our assessors and technical specialists have some of the most extensive ISO 9001 experience in the world. Many are hand-selected to provide input into the work of the ISO technical committees and are able to provide first-hand insight into requirements of the standard and the standard’s logic.
Accreditation - Globally, LRQA has been independently accredited by 21 accreditation bodies to provide ISO 9001 certification.
Proven client satisfaction – Year after year, LRQA clients continue to report overall satisfaction rating of our service and technical support. Review LRQA’s Client Testimonials.
Impartiality and objectivity – With no shareholders of our own, we are independent and impartial in everything we do. We are committed to acting with integrity and objectivity at all times.
Assessment methodology – LRQA helps you manage your systems and risks to improve and protect the current and future performance of your organization. Our approach is built on three pillars and extends the focus beyond the certificate to an assessment approach designed to help organizations meet their strategic objectives. This is why we’re confident that LRQA will help clients transition to the ISO 9001:2015 standard with ease.
ISO 9001:2015 Training
LRQA offers a range of ISO 9001:2015 Training Courses to your team – from beginners to seasoned quality management personnel and your organization’s leadership. Browse ISO 9001:2015 Training.
Contact us to learn more about ISO 9001:2015 certification