Health and Safety
The half day course for the top management interested in how the new Standard will impact their organization’s Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
You need to attend this event if...
You will learn …
- an overview of the requirements defined in ISO 45001:2018, particularly when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007,
- the effect of the new High-Level Structure of all management-system standards (Annex SL) and how it can effect an organization’s OH&S Management System, and
- how long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory.
You will need …
- to possess a basic understanding of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
- If you do not want or do not have the time to travel to a venue in order to attend the course, join us in a true virtual classroom using top-notch technology and enjoy a state of the art remote delivery experience.
- In our live-remote online courses, you will get the same content and activities that happen in the traditional classroom, including breakout group work, while saving time and money.
- You can attend from anywhere and all you need is a computer, a webcam and a broadband internet connection.
Contact us to learn more about ISO 450001 certification (replaces OSHAS 18001 certification)