This course is a good introduction for those who are new to the new health and safety standard ISO 45001. It will provide an understanding of ISO 45001, the key requirements and the purpose and intent of the 45001 standard and is available online or classroom-based.
You need this course if ...
- you require an understanding of ISO 45001 and health and safety management systems.
- Classroom training
You will learn …
- the business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system
- essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 45001 requirements
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 45001
- how to develop a health and safety policy
- the importance and relevance of hazards identification, risk assessment, risk control, and legal requirements
- how to develop management programmes for the implementation and operation of your OH&S management system
- how to reduce your organisations risk and exposure through your OH&S management system.
You will need …
Your future development ...
- ISO 45001 Internal Auditor
- OH&S Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor
- One day face-to-face, or
- Approx. 7 hours online