This course is for you if you are an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience or if you are a second or third-party auditor wanting to learn about or need to migrate to ISO 45001:2018.
The blended option gives the convenience and flexibility of online digital media for your knowledge-based learning. This gives you a great foundation for the traditional face-to-face classroom training that allows you to develop your skill, interact with other delegates, discuss the topic, and put your knowledge into practice.
Blended learning requirements
This course consists of:
- An eLearning module approximately seven hours long
- One face-to-face classroom day
The eLearning module contains valuable information not included in the classroom training, and must be taken before the classroom training.
You need this course if...
- you are a second or third-party occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience
- you are a second or third-party auditor wanting to learn about ISO 45001:2018 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- you are a second or third-party auditor working for an organization that is certified to OHSAS 18001 and is migrating to ISO 45001:2018
You will learn …
- the structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL and the implications of this from an audit perspective
- the requirements for understanding the organizational context and how this may be audited
- the new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited
- the requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited
- how to adapt your auditing techniques to accommodate the new and amended requirements to ISO 45001:2018
You will need …
- to have experience of conducting either second or third party (OH&S) management systems audits
- to have knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
- to have knowledge of ISO 45001:2018
- to already be a registered lead auditor for OHSAS 18001:2007
It is the delegate’s responsibility to ensure that they meet these basic pre-requisites.
- Ongoing knowledge checks, quizzes and a 30-minute test
Which date should you choose?
Our course is approved by IRCA (the International Register of Certified Auditors). An IRCA requirement is that the in-person training must be taken within 90 days of registering for and completing the eLearning module. Therefore, we offer in-person classroom training every three months. Please choose the appropriate classroom training date from the courses below.