This course is for you if you are an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience or if you are a second or third party auditor wanting to learn about or need to migrate to ISO 45001:2018. The Auditor Migration course is available as classroom training or a combination of classroom and eLearning.
You need this course if...
- you are a second or third party occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience
- you are a second or third party auditor wanting to learn about ISO 45001:2018 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- you are a second or third party auditor working for an organisation that is certified to OHSAS 18001 and is migrating to ISO 45001:2018
- Classroom training
- Blended learning: a combination of online and classroom based training
You will learn …
- the structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL and the implications of this from an audit perspective
- the requirements for understanding the organisational context and how this may be audited
- the new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited
- the requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited
- how to adapt your auditing techniques to accommodate the new and amended requirements to ISO 45001:2018
You will need …
- to have experience of conducting either second or third party (OH&S) management systems audits
- to have knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
- to have knowledge of ISO 45001:2018
- to already be a registered lead auditor for OHSAS 18001:2007
It is the delegate’s responsibility to ensure that they meet these basic pre-requisites.
- Two-days face-to-face, or
- Approx. 7 hours eLearning followed by one-day face-to-face
- Classroom: Continuous assessment and a 30-minute test
- Blended: Ongoing knowledge checks, quizzes and a 30-minute test