Health and Safety
The one day practical workshop for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems internal auditors.
You need this event if...
- you are a trained and experienced internal (1st-party) auditor of your organization’s Occupational Health and Safety Management System, and
- you want to understand the new or changed requirements of the ISO 45001 for the purpose of auditing conformance.
You will learn …
- how to audit the key changes introduced in ISO 45001:2018, including identifying audit criteria and gathering audit evidence, focusing on context of the organization, risks and opportunities, monitoring and measurement, leadership and worker participation.
You will need …
- to be an already trained and experienced internal (1st-party) Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems auditor.
- If you do not want or do not have the time to travel to a venue in order to attend the course, join us in a true virtual classroom using top-notch technology and enjoy a state of the art remote delivery experience.
- In our live-remote online courses, you will get the same content and activities that happen in the traditional classroom, including breakout group work, while saving time and money.
- You can attend from anywhere and all you need is a computer, a webcam and a broadband internet connection.
Contact us to learn more about ISO 450001 certification (replaces OSHAS 18001 certification)