This course will look at the key auditing skills required to conduct internal audits against ISO 45001 and how those auditing skills will help to manage your organization’s Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) risks. It will provide you with the knowledge required to plan your audits and develop effective internal checklists to make sure you OH&S management system is meeting the requirements ISO 45001.
The blended option gives the convenience and flexibility of online digital media for your knowledge-based learning. This gives you a great foundation for the traditional face-to-face classroom training that allows you to develop your skill, interact with other delegates, discuss the topic, and put your knowledge into practice.
Blended learning requirements
This course consists of:
- An eLearning module approximately 3-5 hours long
- One face-to-face classroom day
The eLearning module contains valuable information not included in the classroom training, and must be taken before the classroom training.
You need this course if ...
- you want to be an internal OH&S management systems auditor
You will learn …
- the role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their OH&S risks.
- an overview of the OH&S management system standard, ISO 45001
- the roles and responsibilities of an internal OH&S management systems auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to carry out your audits using the Lloyd’s Register 6 stage approach
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need …
- Ideally to have attended the ISO 45001 Introduction course.
Your future development ...
- Audit report writing
- New Health and Safety Systems Manager
- OH&S Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Internal QMS and EMS auditor
- Purchase a copy of the standard
Which date should you choose?
Our course is approved by IRCA (the International Register of Certified Auditors). An IRCA requirement is that the in-person training must be taken within 90 days of registering for and completing the eLearning module. Therefore, we offer in-person classroom training every three months. Please choose the appropriate classroom training date from the courses below.We also need to change the “New eLearning” page to include the blended learning options.