You need to attend this event if...
- you are a second or third party occupational health and safety (OH&S) management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience
- you are a second or third party auditor wanting to learn about ISO 45001:2018 and how the revisions to this standard affect you
- you are a second or third party auditor working for an organization that is certified to OHSAS 18001 and is migrating to ISO 45001:2018
You will learn …
- the structure of a generic management system based on Annex SL and the implications of this from an audit perspective
- the requirements for understanding the organizational context and how this may be audited
- the new and enhanced requirements for leadership and how they may be audited
- the requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities and how they may be audited
- how to adapt your auditing techniques to accommodate the new and amended requirements to ISO 45001:2018
You will need …
- to have experience of conducting either second or third party (OH&S) management systems audits
- to have knowledge of OHSAS 18001:2007
- to have knowledge of ISO 45001:2018
- to already be a registered lead auditor for OHSAS 18001:2007
It is the delegate’s responsibility to ensure that they meet these basic pre-requisites.