Health and Safety
The one day practical workshop for those responsible for managing the existing OH&S Management System or its related processes in a company planning on migrating to the new version of the Standard.
You need this event if...
- you are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on OHSAS 18001:2007 and will be preparing to migrate to ISO 45001:2018, or
- you own or manage processes in your organization, and
- you ARE NOT an OH&S Management Systems internal auditor.
You will learn …
- how the new and additional requirements in ISO 45001:2018 may be addressed,
- what needs to be revised in your current Occupational Health and Safety Management System,
- how to manage the migration from OHSAS 18001:2007 and maintain the validity of your organization’s certification.
You will need …
- to possess some knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements and how they apply to your processes, and
- a clear understanding on how your processes impact the performance of your organization’s OH&S Management System.
- If you do not want or do not have the time to travel to a venue in order to attend the course, join us in a true virtual classroom using top-notch technology and enjoy a state of the art remote delivery experience.
- In our live-remote online courses, you will get the same content and activities that happen in the traditional classroom, including breakout group work, while saving time and money.
- You can attend from anywhere and all you need is a computer, a webcam and a broadband internet connection.
Contact us to learn more about ISO 450001 certification (replaces OSHAS 18001 certification)