Health and Safety
This course will support organisations address the new standard requirements and develop a plan to ensure a smooth migration to ISO 45001. Available as classroom training or eLearning.
You need this event if...
- You are responsible for managing an occupational health and safety management system based on OHSAS 18001:2007 and will be preparing to migrate to ISO 45001:2018
- You are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- You own or manage processes in your organisation
- You are an Internal Auditor of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- Classroom training
You will learn …
- How the new and additional requirements in ISO 45001:2018 may be addressed through a variety of scenarios and exercises.
- The impact of Annex SL. (What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards.)
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- What needs to be revised in your current occupational health and safety management system
- How long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory.
You will need …
- To possess knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
- One day face-to-face, or
- Approx. 7 hours online
Your future development
- ISO 45001 Auditor migration
Contact us to learn more about ISO 450001 certification (replaces OSHAS 18001 certification)