ISO 14001 Internal Auditor
You need this course if…
- you want an understanding of the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- you want to be an Internal EMS Auditor
You will learn...
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of ISO 14001
- the business benefits of implementing an EMS and the background to ISO 14001
- the contribution internal EMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- the roles and responsibilities of an Internal EMS Auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to verify that current practice in your organization conforms with defined requirements
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need...
- an understanding of ISO 14001, ideally, by completing LRQA's ISO 14001 Appreciation and Interpretation course
Your future development...