The FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) is the most comprehensive reform of U.S. food safety laws in more than 70 years and will shift the attention of federal regulators from responding to contamination to preventing it.
Download this webinar to help you understand the alignment between FSMA and your food safety management system as well as important steps to take, both for those certified and those who are seeking certification. Topics include:
– Preventive Control Rules
– Foreign Supplier Verification & Supplier Management
– FSMA Recognized ‘Qualified Individual’
– Food Safety Plan vs Food Safety Management System
– FSSC 22000 FSMS that aligns with FSMA
– Important Steps to Consider