You need this FSMA training course if…
- You are working towards meeting the requirements of the FSMA preventive controls qualified individual training.
- You need a better understanding of the requirements of the Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation).
- You want to attend an FDA-recognized FSPCA FSMA PCQI training course.
- You need an FDA-recognized FSPCA preventive controls qualified individual training course certificate.
Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls for Human Food Training, Live Online and In Person
The Current Good Manufacturing Practice, Hazard Analysis, and Risk-based Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation (referred to as the Preventive Controls for Human Food regulation) is intended to ensure safe manufacturing/processing, packing and holding of food products for human consumption in the United States. The FSMA requires that certain activities must be completed by a preventive controls qualified individual who has successfully completed training in the development and application of risk-based preventive controls.
This FSMA preventive controls qualified individual training course was developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) and is the “standardized curriculum” recognized by FDA, and successfully completing this course is one way to meet the FSMA employee training requirements for a “preventive controls qualified individual” or PCQI.
This FSMA training course is delivered by a curriculum which is intended as a FSMA preventive controls qualified individual training tool to assist companies in complying with the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) preventive controls regulations as part of the FSMA final rules.
Preventive controls qualified individual training agenda includes:
- Introduction to Preventive Controls and Food Safety Plans
- Good Manufacturing Practices and Pre-requisite programs
- Biological Food Safety Hazards
- Chemical, Physical and Economically Motivated Food Safety Hazards
- Preliminary Steps in Developing a Food Safety Plan
- Resources for Preparing Food Safety Plans
- Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls Determination
- HARPC (Hazard Analysis Risk-based Preventive Controls)
- Process Preventive Controls
- Food Allergen Preventive Controls
- Sanitation Preventive Controls
- Supply‐chain Preventive Controls
- Verification and Validation Procedures
- Record‐keeping Procedures
- Recall Plan
- Regulation Overview – cGMP, Hazard Analysis, and Risk‐Based Preventive Controls for Human Food
- Attendees will receive an FSPCA preventive controls for human food participant manual.
Your future development...
- HACCP Training
- FSSC 22000 Internal Auditor for Manufacturing and Packaging
- Food Safety Management System (FSMS) FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor
- This FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training course can be delivered as an onsite event at a location and venue to suit your food safety team and organizational needs.
Live Online and In Person
- This FSMA Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training course is offered live online via LRQA’s unique approach to Virtual Instructor Led Technology and in person simultaneously at the course dates and venues available below.
Contact us to learn more about PCQI Training