You need this course if…
- You need to gain an appreciation of the FSSC 22000 scheme and the associated management system requirements
- you want to be an internal FSSC Auditor
You will learn...
- Key features of the Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 Scheme
- Benefits of FSSC 22000 certification
- Structure and principal requirements in ISO 22000
- Purpose of PAS 220/ISO 22002-1, its content and the interrelation with ISO 22000
- The role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their risks
- An overview of the FSSC standards ISO 22000/22002
- The roles and responsibilities of an Internal FSSC Auditor
- How to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- How to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- To report findings accurately
- What corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- How to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need...
- Experience of working in the food manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of HACCP principles
Your future development...