This module may be delivered either on-site as a short briefing or as an optional module during our Food Safety Management System (FSMS) Lead Auditor course. It is designed to give your team an overview of the key elements of the regulations so that you understand the steps that you will need to take to ensure compliance.
This module provides an overview of FSMA and the potential implications for your organization, whether you are based in the US or an importer – helping you to understand what you need to do to ensure compliance with FSMA requirements.
You need this FSMA training course if…
- You want to gain an overview of the US FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
- You work in the food supply chain and want to acquire a general knowledge of FSMA.
- You work for a food operation based in the USA or in another country and you export into the USA.
You will learn:
- The purpose of FSMA
- The fundamental principles on which FSMA is based
- Which organizations are required to comply with FSMA and which are exempt
- The fundamental differences between HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and HARPC (Hazard Analysis Risk-based Preventive Controls)
- About the accreditation arrangements and the parties responsible for verifying compliance with FSMA
- The possible actions necessary to align FSMA requirements with an FSSC 22000 based Food Safety Management System
Your future development...
- Transitioning from HACCP to HARPC e-learning
- Food Safety Management System Lead Auditor based on FSSC 22000
- HACCP Principles, Interpretation and Application
- FSMA FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food (FDA recognized curriculum)
- FSMA FSPCA Preventive Controls for Animal Food (FDA recognized curriculum)
- FSPCA Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FDA recognized curriculum)
- FSPCA Intentional Adulteration (FDA recognized curriculum)
- See our range of Business Improvement Courses
Course Dates & Booking
We have no dates yet for this course. Call 888-877-8001 for more information.