eLearning: Integrating FSMA HARPC into existing HACCP
You need this eLearning course if:
- You want to update your food safety system to align with FSMA HARPC requirements.
- You are a food safety professional who wants to have an overview on basic HACCP and HARPC principles.
- You are looking for an online basic HARPC course to take at your own pace.
You will learn:
- An overview of new FSMA HARPC requirements.
- How to recognize key elements to consider when expanding HACCP to include HARPC.
- How the foundational elements of an existing food safety system can be integrated to include FSMA HARPC requirements.
- To recognize the key expectations of HARPC verification and validation, including terminology, application and examples, do’s and don’ts.
You will need...
- Basic understanding of HACCP principles.
- Basic experience working in a food primary production or manufacturing facility.
Your future development
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food Qualified Individual (PCQI).
- FSPCA Preventive Controls for Animal Food Qualified Individual (PCQI).
- FSSC 22000 Appreciation and Interpretation for Food Manufacturers and Food Packaging Manufacturers + FSSC 22000 Internal Auditor.
- eLearning: Less than an hour.
Register for the self paced, online course