Richard Crute-Morris, LRQA Global Lead for ISO 9001, considers how the revision to 9001 is truly a once-in-a lifecycle opportunity for organizations to drive supply chain collaboration, thereby reducing their risks and improving their performance.
Download this document to find out the role ISO 9001 plays with supply chain performance, including:
- What elements of the new revision are most relevant for organizations in global supply chains
- How to help companies manage their supply chain risks
- Understanding the role of Relationship Management in driving supply chain efficiencies, transparency and trust
- How to get started towards transitioning to ISO 9001:2015
- Does certification to ISO 9001:2015 deliver a competitive advantage for organizations looking to work in global supply chains
Contact us to learn more about the ISO 9001:2015 certification