ISO 14001 Transition
You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing environmental management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal environmental management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 14001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organization that is Certified to ISO14001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
You will learn...
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 14001:2015.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organizational context and the application of a threats and opportunities approach to environmental management.
- How to audit top management commitment and leadership.
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes.
- The importance of environmental management for the organization and its customers.
You will need...
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 prior to attending this courses, which can be acquired by attending the LRQA “ISO 14001:2015 What’s It All About Then?” training course.
- Knowledge of the commonly used environmental management terms and definitions used in ISO 14001:2015.
- To understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle.
- Experience of conducting environmental management system audits.
Your future development
- This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organizations implementing and auditing environmental management systems with more than five auditors wanting to develop knowledge of environmental management systems, ISO 14001:2015 and develop their auditing skills.
If you are an Internal EMS Auditor, you are advised to attend the ISO 14001:2015 What’s it all about? course beforehand