ISO 45001 DIS Update Workshop
You need to attend this event if...
- you are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- you own or manage processes in your organization
- you are an Internal Auditor of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- you require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced by ISO 45001:2016, that will supersede OHSAS 18001:2007.
You will learn …
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
- The impact of Annex SL
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001:2016 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- How long a transition period you have before the changes become mandatory
You will need …
- to possess some knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
0.5 day, time may be adjusted to meet needs of the client for an in-house event.
Contact us to learn more about ISO 45001 training