Health and Safety
The half day course for organizational managers and safety practitioners to understand the changes and get an overview of their impact in an existing Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
You need this event if...
- you are an organizational manager, a safety professional or a OH&S practitioner who wants to understand the significant new requirements introduced in ISO 45001:2018, and
- you ARE NOT responsible of the migration process, and
- you ARE NOT an OH&S Management Systems internal auditor
You will learn …
- how to understand and interpret the significant new requirements introduced in ISO 45001:2018, with special focus on:
- context of the organization.
- the process approach.
- documented information.
You will need …
- to possess some knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
- If you do not want or do not have the time to travel to a venue in order to attend the course, join us in a true virtual classroom using top-notch technology and enjoy a state of the art remote delivery experience.
- In our live-remote online courses, you will get the same content and activities that happen in the traditional classroom, including breakout group work, while saving time and money.
- You can attend from anywhere and all you need is a computer, a webcam and a broadband internet connection.
Contact us to learn more about ISO 45001 training