ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Transition - Online
8 – 12 hours
"I completed the training ISO 9001:2015 for Internal Auditors – online version and found it to be highly beneficial as well as user friendly. The modules allowed time to complete the course in small sections and eliminated the need to take off time for travel or full days of course work. I had previously received the same training through another online company but did not feel I gained a high level knowledge of the changes to be successful. LRQA’s online training does an excellent job of reviewing the changes and providing interactive examples to ensure competency. As the lead for our internal auditor team I enrolled all auditors in this training. In my experience, this training will provide the tools to allow for an in-depth review of our programs and ensure their effectiveness. "
- Barb Wieczorek, Quality Assurance Program Leader, Dupont Industrial Biosciences
You need this course if...
- You wish to build on your existing quality management system internal auditing experience.
- You are an internal quality management system auditor wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You are an internal auditor working in an organization that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
- You want to complete your ISO 9001:2015 QMS Internal Auditor training online, at your own pace with the flexibility to adjust study times to your preferences and schedule.
- You want to eliminate your travel costs and reduce your time away from your job.
This online ISO 9001:2015 training offers:
- Ability to learn from the four learning styles: watch, listen, do/play/practice, and read/write.
- Interact and participate in technical discussions with other experienced auditors, learn from the social interaction.
- Heavy use of accelerated learning techniques like role playing.
- Remote asynchronous tutoring available with our most experienced 3rd party assessors.
- Humor to increase engagement with highly interactive elements.
You will learn...
- How to adapt your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015.
- How to audit processes and their interaction with other processes at the light of the reinforced process approach.
- How to audit the new requirements concerning organizational context and the application of a risk-based approach.
- How the changes regarding monitoring and measurement should be used to audit effectiveness instead of conformance.
- How to audit top management commitment, leadership and communication.
- The importance of quality management for the organization and its customers.
You will need...
- To be already an internal QMS auditor, having attended an internal ISO 9001 auditor training course (old version) and with some experience in conducting quality management system audits.
- It would be beneficial for you to have knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 prior to attending this courses, which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA “ISO 9001:2015 What’s It All About Then?” training course.
- A wiliness to save in travel cost and time, and a joy for technology and new experiences.
Course structure and duration
- The course consists of 9 consecutive modules full of content pages, 9 unforgettable, fully interactive video exercises and activities, and 14 new and original video lessons and where some of our most experienced assessors talk about the changes, their interpretation and their practical application in the real world – from the basics of the changes in the standard to the deep understanding of the new requirements and practical application.
- Participants will experience numerous exercises, including a case of study that serves as a framework for role play activities to better understand how an audit should be prepared to fulfill the new requirements.
- Course can be completed in as little as 1 day or as many as 4 weeks being very flexible.
- Participants can go back to the online materials as many times as required for a period of six months after taking the course. Printing ready materials are also available for local and extended use.
Your future development
- 8 – 12 hours of effective study time.
If you are an Internal QMS Auditor, you are advised to attend the ISO 9001:2015 What’s it all about then course beforehand.
Register for the self paced, online course
Contact us to learn more about ISO 9001 transition training for internal auditors