CQI & IRCA Certified
You need this course if...
- You are a second or third party quality management systems auditor wishing to build on your existing external auditing experience.
- You want to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect you.
- You work for an organization that is transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.
You will learn...
- How Annex SL, the high level management system framework, forms the basis for all new and revised ISO standards and the implications of this from an audit perspective.
How to update your auditing technique to accommodate the new and amended requirements in ISO 9001:2015; including: - The requirements for understanding organizational context – The new and enhanced requirements for leadership – The requirements for determining and addressing risks and opportunities – The enhanced requirements concerning the process approach
You will need...
- To have experience of conducting either second party or third party quality management system audits.
- To have knowledge of ISO 9001:2008, which ideally will have been acquired by attending the LRQA “ISO 9001:2008 Appreciation and Interpretation” course or the LRQA ISO 9001:2015 “What’s It All About?” training course.
Your future development
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organizations implementing and auditing quality management systems with more than five auditors wanting to develop knowledge of quality management systems, ISO 9001:2015 and develop their auditing skills.
If you are an Internal QMS Auditor, you are advised to attend the ISO 9001:2015 “What’s It All About?” then course beforehand.