ISO 9001 Transition
This course is a one-day add on to the ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Transition course and delivered on-site.
You need this course if …
You want to put into practice what you’ve just learned in the ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Transition course and would benefit from develop your auditing skills in a live situation, in a familiar environment and under supervision from an IRCA registered Lead Auditor and qualified Trainer.
As an added benefit, the internal audit that you conduct during this course can count towards your ISO 9001:2015 transition plan.
You will learn…
- How to prepare effectively for an internal audit
- How to apply a systematic approach to audits
- How to develop your auditing skills in order to identify "real issues" rather than those that may be considered "nit-picking"
- How to prepare and present useful audit reports
- How to audit with confidence
You will need …
- To have successfully completed the ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Transition training course
- To possess a full understanding of the audit process but should be prepared to be open minded in considering new ideas