ISO 14001 Transition
You need this course if...
- You are a management systems manager and/or management representative responsible for managing the transition from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015.
- You wish to learn about the potential impact of ISO 14001:2015 on your existing environmental management system.
You will learn...
- The concepts and requirements defined in ISO 14001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 14001:2004.
- What needs to be revised in your current environmental management system and how it may be addressed.
- The significance of organizational context and adopting threats and opportunities approach to environmental management.
- Outsourcing and the application of life cycle perspective.
- Process management principles.
- Documented information requirements.
- LRQA’s expectations when assessing for ISO 14001:2015.
- How to help your organization through the transition.
You will need...
- Knowledge of ISO 14001:2004.
- Experience of implementing or maintaining an environmental management system.
Your future development
- This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organizations that have an environmental management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for co-ordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015.
Note Until the release of ISO 14001:2015 by the International Standards Organization, this training course will reference the draft standard currently available.