As demand has increased, many companies now hold certification to several standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 27001.
For Organizations who have a Single Management System that Complies with two or more Standards
For businesses in this position, it can make sense to combine two or more management system standards into a single ‘integrated’ system.
The integrated approach stretches far beyond simply placing several sets of procedures into one manual; it’s about having a single management system that complies with the requirements of two or more standards.
For clients operating Integrated Management Systems, LR can provide a coordinated assessment and certification program with a team of experienced integrated system assessors.
What are the Benefits of LR’s Integrated Management System Certification?
- Certification of your Integrated Management System can offer significant benefits, including:
- less disruption and duplication of effort
- ability for your management team to diary a single assessment event
- receipt of a single executive summary from LR following the visit where we’ll highlight system improvements and any compliance issues you may face
- an LR integrated management certification service which is designed to take into account any future management system requirements you may have