ISO 9001:2015 Appreciation + Internal Auditor + Audit Report Writing
Maximize your learning and your time when you take advantage of an additional day of insight through dynamic Audit and Business Improvement training as part of this select course package.
This course package combines...
- ISO 9001:2015 Appreciation (Day 1)
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor (Day 2 & 3)
- Audit Report Writing (Day 4)
Why combine Audit Report Writing with Appreciation and Internal Auditor? An Appreciation courses provides you with the foundational information to understand quality management systems and how process effectiveness directly links with business performance.
In an Internal Audit course, you’ll learn how to audit processes for effectiveness and efficiency. Add an Audit Report Writing course to these, and you’ll walk away having also learned how to write more effective, engaging, clear and concise audit reports that will help you apply your ISO 9001 foundational understanding and internal auditing skills to drive action and continual improvement.
In this course package, you will learn...
- the value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 9001 requirements, and
- the key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
- the contribution internal QMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- the roles and responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to verify that current practice in your organization conforms with defined requirements
- how auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
- how to engage the readers of your audit report
- techniques and ideas for clear writing
- how to determine the cause and impact of a non-conformance
- to report nonconformities as management system deficiencies
- how to communicate audit findings with appropriate impact
- how to write user-friendly audit reports that are clear, direct and concise
Your future development...
Total course CPDs: