ISO 9001 Internal Auditor
You need this course if...
- you want to be an Internal QMS Auditor
You will learn...
- an overview of the structure and content of ISO 9001:2015
- the contribution internal QMS audits can make to the effectiveness of your management system
- the roles and responsibilities of an Internal QMS Auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to verify that current practice in your organization conforms with defined requirements
- how auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken
You will need...
- an understanding of ISO 9001, ideally, by completing LRQA's ISO 9001 Appreciation and Interpretation course
Your future development...
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Improving your Auditing System
- Advanced Internal QMS Auditor
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses