CQI & IRCA Certified
You need this course if...
- you want to audit Quality Management Systems against ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- you are an Auditor or Quality System Manager and want to add to your credibility with a widely accepted qualification
- you want to satisfy the classroom part of the formal training requirement to achieve certification as an IRCA auditor.
You will learn...
- the purpose of a QMS and the ISO 9001 principles of quality management
- essential definitions to help you interpret and audit ISO 9001 requirements
- to analyze ISO 9001 clauses and suggest examples of evidence that would show conformance with these requirements
- the roles and responsibilities of an auditor and lead auditor
- to plan and conduct an interview with top management and evaluate an organization’s quality policy and objectives
- to prepare an on-site audit plan that establishes effective audit trails across processes and between members of an audit team
- how to audit processes for conformance and effectiveness, including any specific quality objectives
- to prepare thoroughly for audits and produce process-based checklists
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
- how to evaluate objective evidence and correctly identify conformance and non-conformance with requirements
- to report findings accurately against requirements of ISO 9001, write and grade non-conformity reports and evaluate proposals for corrective action
- how to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organization and present your overall evaluation to top management
You will need...
- knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 and experience of auditing.
- to have attended an ISO 9001 Appreciation & Interpretation course.
- to understand the basics of how organizations work and the role of top management.
Your future development...
- EMS Auditing for QMS Auditors
- Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
- See our Business Improvement courses