ISO 9001:2015 Appreciation + New Quality Systems Manager + Problem Solving Tools & Techniques
Maximize your learning and your time when you take advantage of an additional day of insight through dynamic Appreciation and Business Improvement training as part of this select course package.
This course package combines...
Why combine Problem Solving Tools & Techniques with Appreciation and New Quality Systems Manager? As a New Systems Manager, you need help you learning how to fulfil your role as a Systems Manager, how to form a robust system, plan and manage your internal audit activities, and implement effective corrective action.
But, you also may also benefit from an appreciation course that provides you with the foundational information to understand quality management systems and how process effectiveness directly links with business performance.
Add a Problem Solving Tools & Techniques course to this, and you’ll walk away having learned how to practically apply problem solving frameworks using the 8D approach, and how to use corrective and preventive processes more effectively to drive improvement in your organization.
In this course package, you will learn…
- the value of an effective QMS and its contribution to your business
- the purpose and intent of the ISO 9000 series of standards
- essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply ISO 9001 requirements, and
- the key requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
DAYS 2, 3 & 4:
- how to fulfil the role of a Quality Systems Manager and manage your systems effectively
- the requirements of ISO 9001 and how they relate to each other to form a robust system
- the need for documenting systems, processes and typical methods
- to develop quality policies and objectives that support your business
- to plan and manage your internal quality auditing activities
- how to eliminate the causes of problems through effective corrective action
- to develop an appropriate management review process and implement processes for continual improvement
- what to expect from third party assessment
- the correct definitions of corrective and preventive action and how and when they are applicable
- what management controls are and their contribution to effective preventive action
- to use a structured approach to address problems in your organization including the 8D approach
- how to select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to problem solving and improvement
- to assess how effective your corrective and preventive action has been
Your future development...
Total course CPDs: