September 26, 2018
Recognized by the GFSI, SQF certification is the largest recognized food safety certification program in North America. Join Lloyd’s Register (LR) food safety experts, the Austin Regional Manufacturers Association (ARMA-TX.org), and food industry professionals from all levels of the supply chain to discover the benefits of third-party food safety and quality certification.
If you’re a food producer, manufacturer, wholesaler, distributor or retailer; a food safety and quality expert, consultant, trainer or auditor; or work for a food organization who is evaluating options to gain GFSI recognized SQF certification, you don’t want to miss this event.
- Gain insight on the SQF certification program
- Critical updates on food safety certification issues
- Industry peer collaboration
- Connect with potential partners who can help implement your program
- Face-to-face interaction
- Create new relationships
Event Discussion Topics:
- The History and Importance of the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Program
- What is SQF and How to Get Started
- Setting Up an Efficient Internal Audit
- Preparing for a Successful Certification Audit
- SQF Edition 8 changes and how to implement them
- The Importance of SQF – A Supplier Perspective
- Effectively Using Technology to Organize and Prepare for Audits
- The SQF Quality Code – How to meet customer requirements and expectations
To register for the event, go to: https://www.sqfi.com/events/2018-sqf-information-day-austin-texas/
Contact Lloyd’s Register:
To schedule a meeting with LR at the event, to request information or discuss options for SQF certification, contact LR today.