November 12, 2018
Recognized by the GFSI, SQF certification is the largest recognized food safety certification program in North America. Just before the start of the Food Safety Consortium , Join Lloyd’s Register (LR) food safety experts and food industry professionals from all levels of the supply chain to discover the benefits of third-party food safety and quality certification.
If you’re a food producer, manufacturer, wholesaler, distributor or retailer; a food safety and quality expert, consultant, trainer or auditor; or work for a food organization who is evaluating options to gain GFSI recognized SQF certification, you don’t want to miss this event.
- Gain insight on the SQF certification program
- Critical updates on food safety certification issues
- Industry peer collaboration
- Connect with potential partners who can help implement your program
- Face-to-face interaction
- Create new relationships
Event Discussion Topics:
- The History and Importance of the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) Program
- What is SQF and How to Get Started
- Setting Up an Efficient Internal Audit
- Preparing for a Successful Certification Audit
- SQF Edition 8 changes and how to implement them
- The Importance of SQF – A Supplier Perspective
- Effectively Using Technology to Organize and Prepare for Audits
- The SQF Quality Code – How to meet customer requirements and expectations
To register for the event, go to: http://foodsafetyconsortium.org/ and select the SQF Information Day Pre-Conference Workshop during registration.
Contact Lloyd’s Register:
To schedule a meeting with LR at the event, to request information or discuss options for SQF certification, contact LR today.