Join LRQA and some of the most renowned experts at the food industry event, "Creating a Culture of Food Safety" where some of the most important issues in food safety will be discussed.
What topics are being discussed?
- What is FSSC 22000?
- Advantages of FSSC 22000 - continuous improvement, risk management and mitigation
- How to implement a food safety management system (FSMS)
- Prerequisite programs such as PAS 220, 221 and 223
- The importance of employee training
- Creating a culture of food safety
Guests will include
- Alfredo Diaz Illescas, Corporate Quality and Sustainability - Coca-Cola Femsa
- Cor Groenveld, President of the Foundation for Food Safety and LRQA Global Product Manager Food Services
- Vel Pillay, manager of food safety - LRQA America
For more information on how to attend this event, contact: Agustin del Valle