ISO 22000 Auditor/Lead Auditor
Learn to become an ISO 22000 Lead Auditor plus learn about FSSC 22000. This five (5) day, forty (40) hour ISO 22000 lead auditor training course provides participants with fundamental knowledge of assessment skills that will prepare participants to handle a variety of audit situations that add value to organizations. This course is certified (No. A17355) with the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) in the U.K. Successful completion of the course meets part of the formal training requirement for individuals seeking certification under the IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme.
IRCA Certified (No. A17355)
REGISTER at least 8 weeks in advance and save 10% (Offer Code: SAVE10)
You need this ISO 22000 lead auditor training course if…
• you are responsible for implementing internal audits and audit programs or for implementing the ISO 22000, PAS 220 and FSSC 22000 standard
• you are an Auditor or FSMS Manager and want to add credibility with a widely accepted qualification
• you want to satisfy the classroom part of the formal training requirement to achieve certification as an IRCA auditor.
You Will Learn…
• the underpinning principles and benefits of a FSMS in an organization's success
• the background, purpose and intent of ISO 22000, PAS 220 and FSSC 22000
• how PAS 220 strengthens ISO 22000
• the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment and management of food safety hazards
• the importance of aligning food safety specific controls with other general management system controls
• how continual improvement is applied within a FSMS
• the contribution audits make to the effectiveness of a management system
• the roles and responsibilities of a FSMS auditor and lead auditor
• about processes, and how to use them to audit the effective implementation of the FSMS
• to prepare thoroughly for audits and the value of process based checklists
• to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and reviewing documentation
• how to relate your audit findings to the policy and objectives of the organization being audited, including applicable regulations and legislation
• to report your findings accurately against the requirements of ISO 22000, PAS 220 and FSSC 22000
• the certification requirements to become a registered auditor/lead auditor with IRCA
You will need…
• experience of working in the food supply chain before attending this ISO 22000 lead auditor training course.
• knowledge of relevant key food safety legislation, prerequisite programs, Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP practices.
• To understand the basics of how organizations work, the role of top management, and some prior experience is helpful.
Your future development…
• OHSAS, EMS or QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor courses
• Tutored Audits (coached live audit at your company)
• See our Business Improvement courses
• Five days
REGISTER at least 8 weeks in advance and save 10%(Offer Code: SAVE10)
|Date||06/16/2014 to 06/20/2014|
| ||Book this course|
|Location||San Fransisco, CA|
|Date||08/18/2014 to 08/22/2014|
| ||Book this course|