ISO 14001 Transition
The publication of the Annex SL document will have a significant impact upon the structure of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and each additional Management Standard published from now on. Environmental Systems Managers – both new and seasoned – will benefit from this workshop as well as internal auditors and anyone directly or indirectly involved in your environmental management system that needs to keep abreast of the forthcoming changes to help ensure a smooth transition to ISO 14001:2015 for your organization.
Don’t miss this interactive one day workshop, with hands-on breakout sessions, taught by practicing third-party IRCA and/or RAB certified auditors who have real-world standards transition and Environmental Management Systems auditing experience.
This workshop is in high-demand, and early registration is encouraged to secure your place.
This course is ideal for you if...
- You are responsible for managing or auditing an Environmental Management System
- You need to be well-informed of and understand the changes required by the publication of Annex SL
- You need to prepare for the forthcoming changes to ISO 14001:2015
- Your organization is currently ISO 14001:2004 certified and/or needs to become ISO 14001:2015 certified
- You want to understand how the proposed changes may be implemented in your organization
- What Annex SL is
- How Annex SL is going to shape all ISO Standards published from now on
- The impact of Annex SL on ISO 14001:2015
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO/CD 14001
- About the transition period and transition process
If you are an Internal EMS Auditor, you are advised to attend the ISO 14001:2015 What’s it all about? course beforehand