The advantages of LRQA training
With over 25 years of global management systems expertise, LRQA provides a wide range of comprehensive courses to help you prepare, implement, maintain and improve your management system, turning it into one of your greatest assets.
Our courses are designed to involve a high degree of delegate participation and the content is structured to facilitate your ability to apply what you learn to help improve your company’s business performance as soon as you return to work.
We recognize your need for relevant, practical training to give you the skills, tools and techniques to return to work more fully equipped to contribute to your organization’s success.
Throughout our courses, our clients learn how to efficiently integrate what they've learned into effective management of their systems and processes, better enabling them to contribute to the achievement of organizational goals and objectives, and ultimately the success of their business.
Interactive, informative course structure
Our courses are structured to accommodate a variety of participants, from beginners to seasoned management system professionals. We train you to achieve your goals in important areas including:
- Implementing and improving your management system
- Preparing for certification and integration
- Developing Internal and Lead Auditor capabilities
- Establishing techniques to manage continual improvement
Many of our clients return again and again because we offer:
- Workshop activities and group discussions
- Opportunities to learn from instructor experiences and recommendations
- Professional, informative courses in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere
- Training that easily transfers back to the work place
- On-Site courses with cost-effective options for larger groups and location convenience to suit your team
Learn from top management systems professionals
With LRQA, you learn direct from experienced, seasoned trainers. As practicing assessors and top professionals in the fields, our instructors have the experience to provide in-depth knowledge of the types of problems and issues you face daily.
They use current training techniques to engage participants using real examples and practical models to ensure that everything you learn can be transferred back to the workplace.