At LRQA, we understand our clients’ schedules and travel budgets sometimes make online training and eLearning a more feasible training option. Online training can provide substantial benefits to compliment face to face training and in some cases online training may be better suited if well-constructed; therefore, we work hard to develop LRQA eLearning courses that provide value, the ability to learn and as importantly, the ability to apply your learning back to your workplace.
Online LRQA Training Formats
- OnDemand – study at your own pace, at a time and place that suits you
- Live Online – learn and interact with a live course and other delegates remotely from your own PC
- Blended – join parts of the course online and parts in person either at a public course or onsite
- Customized – work with our training experts to develop a customized online training course to suit your team’s needs, in any of the above formats
Advanced LRQA Online Courses offer:
- Ability to engage with the four learning styles: Visual, Auditory, Reading/Writing, Kinesthetic e.g. by carrying out practical activities
- Ability to interact and participate in technical discussions with experienced auditors and engage through social interaction.
- Heavy use of accelerated learning techniques, including role playing.
- Remote asynchronous learning, available with our most experienced assessors and trainers.
- Humor to increase engagement with highly interactive elements.
Browse LRQA Online Training:
Interested in an online course that you don’t see above? Or, considering a customized online course for your team? Talk to our Training team today!
Request Quote & Information