Lloyd's Register provides high-quality third-party inspection and certification services for the manufacturing industry of Oklahoma.
Rely on our professional and technical expertise to provide independent assessment against domestic and international standards and schemes, or against the custom inspection test plans of end users and asset operators.
What we provide:
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code inspection services (AIA)
- EC Directives certification (PED, ATEX, others)
- Indian Boiler Regulation inspection and certification
- Material certification (EN 10204 Type 3.2)
- Welding procedures qualification and qualification of welders (QMOS/QS)
- Global vendor site inspection
- Offshore container, tank, skid, intermodal unit and lifting appliance inspections
- Training on domestic and global manufacturing codes and standards
What we inspect:
- Pressure equipment
- Pressure accessories (valves, pipes and instrumentation)
- Subsea equipment
- Material (castings, forgings and rolled plate)
- Mechanical equipment
- Lifting equipment
Why choose Lloyd's Register Energy in Oklahoma? We work for your benefit - and society's Our surveyors don't simply issue a certificate or stamp a drawing, they bring expertise and a high level of training to every job, sharing their knowledge along the way. You can operate with confidence As the world's first classification body, our heritage is a culture of independence, accountability, quality service and unwavering standards. The brand of Lloyd's Register communicates quality to your customers and stakeholders. We have a global reach We deliver local inspection services, backed by a global team of thousands of surveyors and engineers covering 186 countries. We're independent We make decisions free of commercial or political pressure. Lloyd's Register has grown for more than 250 years without the help of shareholders, a key pillar of our commitment to a safer world. Efficiency and flexibility Our quick turn-around time helps you focus on meeting your project deadlines.
Who we help:
- Engineering, procurement and construction firms (EPCs)
- Asset owners/operators
- Thermal power
- Renewable power
Contact us today to see how Lloyd's Register Energy can make a difference in your next project.